
bonus: nakey belly! can you see the veineyness??? hurry, look now before i get self-conscious and remove it!
.jpg)
(knocking on wood) look ma, no stretch marks! (yet...)
in music news, parker is becoming quite the seasoned concert-goer already! in utero, he's seen death cab for cutie, ra ra riot, cold war kids, joss stone, and maybe some others...this weekend, we have decided he is going to see U2 as well! paul has been planning to go for a long time, but we weren't sure if i'd want to travel this late. our party has an extra ticket, so we went for it, seeing as how it's only in okc, and we're traveling with a doctor, so no worries! it will be nice to do one last thing like this without having to consider a babysitter and whatnot.
FALL BREAK begins tomorrow. this actually means several hours of faculty meetings for P and I tomorrow after school lets out at 12:30, but friday we're off completely! my patience could certainly use the break - teenagers can really wear you out.
TWO BLOGS IN A WEEK! #boosh!
13 comments:
You look wonderful! What are we at? lik um 37 days????? eeekkkkkk! I'm so excited! (i just peed a little in my pants)
It's better to pee in your pants than just like on the floor, ya know?
I love you and Parker (and Paul too, jeez.)
But mostly I just love leaving comments on your blog.
Parker's gonna be here soon, yeah yeah. on the outside for me to cuddle and hug, yeah yeah. I wanna smell his little newborn head, yeah yeah.
It's a good song. Sing it. Outloud. right now.
FANCY TOOTHPICKS!
(i hope you still wanna be friends after you see this).
You look amazingsauce! AMAZING! ANd I love the naked belly pic-it's gorgeous!!!! And ps.. I am uber jealous of the U2 thing...but admittedly b/c I want to see the Black Eyed Peas.. I know I know...haha. :) XOXO!
Love the concerts and the B-E-A-UTIFUL belly! Love the maternity tanks too. Is it okay that I'm still wearing them? Hmmmmm...
You look absolutely beautiful. That's my grandson in that fabulous belly!!!
That belly is effing beautiful. I think you should paint something on it. It might be awkward, but I'm certain you have the skill set.
you look really sexy, b. is that weird? it can't be weird if it's true. that is all.
xo :)
have fun at U2!
mmmmm! belly goodness~!!! he's almost here :)
Yay! Geez, yeah, you look great. I can't believe it's almost baby-time! And hurrah for U2, we'll be at the concert at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Sunday and can hardly wait. Glad Parker will get to be in on that fun! ;-)
Post a Comment