one vote from ME for team v!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU FIND OUT TOMORROW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I'm votin girl!
TEAM PINK right here!!!!
We need a little girl in town for Maddox and Landen to fight over! :)
thanks for commenting since i am retarded and picked the first poll site i saw and i won't know WHO voted for what! thanks!
I voted V!
sugar and spice and all things nice, that's what I voted for!
I voted boy :)
I voted girl because I agree with Sarah!
team pink! team PINK! need some girls in this mix of all the little boys!-lauren r
Post a Comment
10 comments:
one vote from ME for team v!!!
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU FIND OUT TOMORROW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I'm votin girl!
TEAM PINK right here!!!!
We need a little girl in town for Maddox and Landen to fight over! :)
thanks for commenting since i am retarded and picked the first poll site i saw and i won't know WHO voted for what! thanks!
I voted V!
sugar and spice and all things nice, that's what I voted for!
I voted boy :)
I voted girl because I agree with Sarah!
team pink! team PINK! need some girls in this mix of all the little boys!
-lauren r
Post a Comment