Does anyone remember the old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons where they would have the title of the cartoon, and then an alternate, also funny title? Well this blog has three titles:
"Statistics don't work like that, Jenny" - Jeff Munsell
or
"The peen is ween!"
or
"THAT'S not a leg!"
Here are a couple of pics of our son: He will probably be mad at me one day for posting that last one, but he'll likely forgive me!
I agree with Maria.. I said girl, so therefore it was BOUND to be a boy! haha! I'm so happy for you guys! A little adorable, fabulous, amazing boy!! AGH!!!!! Lucia is gonna have a lot of guys fighting for her attention at playdates! haha! :) You guys are gonna be AMAZING parents, B!!!!! Agh! Keep up the bloggage updates!!!!
Wow, FN, I had no idea. That's pretty impressive. And yes, be sure that he will one day be very very mad at you for that post (and a little bit proud).
Welp, I guessed wrong, for sure. I've guessed girl for almost all my friends so far, and I've been wrong all but once. Geez. But still... hooray for your SON. Wow. (I wonder if it is at all obvious that I hope my first born child is a girl... mmmhmmm).
8 comments:
Congratulations. I knew because I thought FN would be a girl, that FN would be a boy. LOL! I am a terrible guesser! Congratulations. :)
I agree with Maria.. I said girl, so therefore it was BOUND to be a boy! haha! I'm so happy for you guys! A little adorable, fabulous, amazing boy!! AGH!!!!! Lucia is gonna have a lot of guys fighting for her attention at playdates! haha! :) You guys are gonna be AMAZING parents, B!!!!! Agh! Keep up the bloggage updates!!!!
Wow, FN, I had no idea. That's pretty impressive. And yes, be sure that he will one day be very very mad at you for that post (and a little bit proud).
The most wonderful news!!! We can't wait to meet him. I love you both so much and am so happy for you.
a BOYYYYY! snips and snails and puppy dog tails. can't wait to meet him, sugarplum. congratulations!!! :)
I said boy, I just knew it! Boys rock!
Welp, I guessed wrong, for sure. I've guessed girl for almost all my friends so far, and I've been wrong all but once. Geez. But still... hooray for your SON. Wow. (I wonder if it is at all obvious that I hope my first born child is a girl... mmmhmmm).
so very jealous that you ALREADY know. we don't find out until June 25th. Congrats on the boy!!! :-)
Post a Comment