we are doing taxes. housework is piling up. my motivation is slowing to a stop.
my car needs extensive work...we are actually shopping for new cars right now.
ughhhh, february.
on the plus side, one of paul's student bands is totally playing in the Tulsa World Battle of the Bands this weekend. they were a run-off contender, and won a huge, several weeks long, online voting thingie to be a part of this battle. don't worry folks, i voted your email address for you! :)
read more about it here, with pics and quotes- even a quote from a certain album producer and teacher (with some writing credit on their ep too) that you may know.
or see their myspace, if you wanna.
they really do rock face!
5 comments:
I'm ready for February and winter to be over. I want 80s and sun and my husband!
HA HA...I voted for Danny every day with every email address I could think of! :) I'll be there Saturday too!! See you there lover.
i'm ready for spring!!!
I dont care much for Feb either.. BOOOOOOO on this whole month. Almost over. Almost over.
yeah, i'm tired of it too. i just want to sit on my bum and surf the internet. i wish i could snap my fingers and my apartment would clean itself. argh.
Post a Comment