Thursday, February 21, 2008

dear sweet deity of your choosing

i must be old.

i just saw a woman. sporting a haircut that is eerily similar to the one her mother always tried to get her to wear. she was also wearing a sensible turtleneck and a very reasonable columbia jacket. she was getting ready to head to the grocery store.

she looked like she was a total soccer mom.



i was looking in the mirror.

sweet baby jesus, i am old. i dont even have kids yet wtf!

lets go out and get retarded and make some bad decisions soon, k? not really, but maybe a little.

off to buy groceries,
-old lady knight

5 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

a turtleneck? oh dear, brooke! no really, i can't imagine you looking like a soccer mom. you are way too artsy-fartsy for that! ;)

Maria said...

Welcome to the club! BTW-- when you have kids, your turtleneck will have snot on it. Until then, you just look "mature" and "responsible." :)

Anonymous said...

Dude. I've SOOO had that feeling lately. Esp as I sit here in my turtleneck. Whatever.

Jax said...

Hello. I hope the 24th went well. Just sayin. Also, happy almost end of Feb!!! HOORAY!!! I rather like that we made girl time in Feb. This is a yearly must to perk up the month. Yes.

melissa said...

BROOKE. that is kind of hilarious... i hope that doesn't sound shitty. : )