Monday, January 21, 2008

today is a new day.

after almost crying in the dressing room at dillards yesterday because i look as bellytastic as kat but am not with child, i have chosen to make a change. i WILL go to the gym today! maybe if i type it here, i will be ACCOUNTABLE and then ACTUALLY go. what do you think?


wish me luck!

8 comments:

melissa said...

good luck brookers! p.s. don't stress cause you're just g-g-g-gorgeous. : )

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Hugs! And don't cry!

P.S. Did you do it? Did you go to the gym? Oh, and if you want to start walking after work (I know, not as intense) a couple of days a week, I'm with you!

katandkarl said...

i seriously doubt it! i get to do the snooty preggo lady eyeroll - i bet if we compared bellies they would be not a thing alike. :)

katandkarl said...

p.s. at least you don't have to wear pants with the waists cut out and stretchy bands. HAHAHA. they are seeeexy.

Maria said...

Kat-- and no matter how well they fit, when you are about to burst, they will ALWAYS fall down/sag!

Back to Brooke-- In keeping with your new found resolve, I am going to eat the cookies I was going to give to you. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it!

Lauryl Lane said...

you are NOT belly-tastic, but i will encourage you to hit the gym because i know that is good for all of us. maybe i will run downstairs to the fitness center myself. maybe. ;)

Sarah said...

oh brooke, i do feel your pain. i've started working out too, which is REALLY REALLY and I emphasize REALLY hard for me. of course, we are our own worst critics, but it is important to feel good.
yay for hitting the gym!