last night i had dinner at the fridays (mmm, ultimate margarita) with jenny, aud, and jax, then us -jenny +alexis watched memoirs of a geisha. ran into some other hooties too. good times, other than the fact that they could have shaved a good 45 minutes off of that movie. it was good, but WAYYYYYYYYTOOOOOOLONNNNNG.
that is all for now! pics of brad to celebrate him coming here!

he's that dashing blonde on the right! ow owww! (ladies, he's single!)

we had fun with him at the royals/indians game in sept, even tho he was rooting for the other team!

brad's been my friend since - oh, about 1996? and now he is OUR friend. and that is kewl.
4 comments:
tell the brad i sad hello.
What time do you work tonight again? I need to call Aud and see when we can come by! I forgot to upload my pics last night.. again. damnit. Whatever. Going back and forth to Bixby...
Everytime I see your wedding pics I get all sappy. THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!
jax: anytime after 730 is a good time to come in and see me, hockey game starts, so rest. clears out. jenny: you are so sweet. my regret:i dont have any real pics with you that dont involve handing out corsages. :( come see me tonight at the rest. too if you want!
Post a Comment