Monday, January 02, 2006

updates

new years at home just hanging with paul was just fine with me!

brad's visit was awesome but he and paul played so many video games...i just...i mean....so many! how does someone play video games for like 2 days straight?

the mall sucks. all the clothes currently in the mall suck. i tried so hard to buy them but they all sucked!

fires in OK: scary! you should have an emergency preparedness list. we made one, so that we wouldnt forget like, food for our dogs or something like that if we ever had to leave the house in a hurry.

here is the only pic from xmas that i have so far in my possession, but it is cute!

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

cute pic. turquoise is the new red. (christmas-wise) haha.

Carol said...

Such a cute pic!!!!!

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

I've been slacking, but I'm gonna take a pic of the AMAZING painting you did for us, so that I can blog about its fabulousness!!