



yay for fall! i heart my pumpkins....it's not normal the way i treat them. i am at the grocery store and feel the compulsive need to "save" all of them and take them home, especially the weirder ones. it's like i am saving tortured puppies from slaughter or something... here they are in their uncarved glory! i can't wait to start carving them tho...i shall have to do that this week, yes?
yesterday=worst day ever. work is insane (my boss got fired last week), and i had to run a thousand errands, and the power went out at home, and i burned myself on a candle...
:( so sad. but today! today is TUESDAY. today shall be better!
the weekend was pretty good...hung out with baxters friends all too briefly...saw waiting (pretty funny but there should have been more dane cook)...ran lots and lots of errands... and continued our obsessive watching of season one of lost on DVD. we have been watching at least one episode a day since last monday. ADDICTING. can't wait to catch up to current episodes! what the heck is the hatch about? are jack and kate ever gonna just do it? and is Locke completely bonkers?? aaahhh!!!!

the current drink special at baxters...creepy huh?
of course you don't get the full effect here... but basically, the thing is that i rule. and hiding in the foggy background are some bats! yay halloween.
8 comments:
You kick ass! Loving the pumpkins thgat seem to be procreating on your porch! You should build a big pumpkin man to scare the kiddies.. Hmm.. As for Lost, I also agree that Jack and Kate needed to just make some crazy island nookie in the leaves or something. :) Hope all is well! Oktoberfest this weekend??? You and Paul gonna play?? I am getting a (small) group of people together to have German food at Margaret's in the Farm beforehand if you two want to join. So far, its two friends and myself..so nothing huge.. :)
cute drink board!! good goblin.....
want to come to LR for our halloween party? you can draw goblins for the party!
AND..
you can bring your pumpkins, pumpkin head!
Locke isn't crazy!! Its totally worth the wait to find out about the hatch-- I can't wait for you & Paul to start watching season 2!!
Love the pumpkins and that is a nifty drawing :)
If only God had distributed artistic talent evenly instead of giving it all to certain people (you) and none to others (me)!!!!
P.S. I've got to start watching this Lost show. I watched every episode of Sex and the City season by season via DVD. It's so nice to have no commercials and to be able to watch mulitple episodes back-to-back. It was my life-line during my poor days of no cable.
Brooke, everytime I look at your damn pumpkins, I feel inadequate... I just went to Wal-Mart to buy more Halloween decorations, so I can keep up with the Knights!!
Post a Comment