* * *cause i finally got my well-deserved RAISE! no, it wont be enough to let me quit the restaurant, but i might anyway...we shall see! either way i am doing:
I'm always on the look out for great resources on international monavies!! I hate spam!! Congrats on the raise-- if you quit the restaurant, won't you only have like 15 jobs instead of 16? You work too much!! I am beyond thrilled that you & P are getting hooked on Lost! Do you have any theories?? Wait until you see season 2!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YAY for you!!!!! Did you talk to someone or just get it?? :) Do I read that you are getting hooked on LOST?? Its the BEST show EVER!If you get bored, google "lost theories" and read what people think...so good.. and you can read lost spoilers on www.spoilerfix.com!!!! SO happy about the extra moolah!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ITS SOOOOO GOOD! Catch up so we can chat about it!! Dont watch the previews on ABC cause it will give away stuff even in the previews that you havent seen yet!!!!! YAY! Love me some B watching Lost!!! :) (and getting a raise..thats cool too) :)
jax you are the best! and for the record, it was a combo between me asking and my direct superiors finally noticing i was underpaid. the guy who informed me- i dont know anyones title, there's so many of them, specifically said, "we noticed that you're way underpaid" and i said "well, i concur!!" :D
7 comments:
I'm always on the look out for great resources on international monavies!! I hate spam!! Congrats on the raise-- if you quit the restaurant, won't you only have like 15 jobs instead of 16? You work too much!! I am beyond thrilled that you & P are getting hooked on Lost! Do you have any theories?? Wait until you see season 2!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YAY for you!!!!! Did you talk to someone or just get it?? :) Do I read that you are getting hooked on LOST?? Its the BEST show EVER!If you get bored, google "lost theories" and read what people think...so good.. and you can read lost spoilers on www.spoilerfix.com!!!! SO happy about the extra moolah!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ITS SOOOOO GOOD! Catch up so we can chat about it!! Dont watch the previews on ABC cause it will give away stuff even in the previews that you havent seen yet!!!!! YAY! Love me some B watching Lost!!! :) (and getting a raise..thats cool too) :)
jax you are the best! and for the record, it was a combo between me asking and my direct superiors finally noticing i was underpaid. the guy who informed me- i dont know anyones title, there's so many of them, specifically said, "we noticed that you're way underpaid" and i said "well, i concur!!" :D
Yay for money! Congrats!
Congrats. Maybe I'll work up enough nerve to go ask for one soon! Now that Kat is gone, I'm busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!
Congrats on the raise!
Post a Comment