Sunday, October 25, 2009

getting close...

36 weeks and counting. am getting a lot of "do you think you'll even MAKE IT THAT LONG?" comments. hahah.



i still have a lot i hope to get done before he comes, but i'm also trying to enjoy these last few weeks of relative freedom. paul, however, just can't wait. it's all he talks about.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Belllllllllllllllllllllllllly!

melissa said...

whoa, sarah, that was going to be my comment too. crazyyyyyy.

but for real, brooke, all i can think is BELLLYYY! and BAABBBYYY!!! and BROOOOKERS!!!!!!

b words: i love them. xo

Jennifer said...

I am soooooo excited to meet him. I wonder if he will have hair. I want to smell his baby head!!!!

25 DAYS!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!

Richmond Rookie said...

Hey belly, I mean Brookey. What'd'ya got in there? So excited for you guys!! Lovelovelove

Lauryl Lane said...

i can't believe he's almost here!!!!

Jax said...

Ha! Awesome photo, lover!

Jax said...

And I really cant wait to meet him!!! (in case I didnt say that a zillion times in other posts..haha) :) XOXO!