kessa and paul have worked together for several years and they just moved to FL like three weeks prior to our visit.
that was awesome.
THEN, Meredith came up and went to two parks with Paul in one day! This was awesome because I was busy in classes all day, and Meredith had never been to Disney either, and Paul had someone to ride rides with. I met them after my stuff at Animal Kingdom, and spent the evening there. It was so cool.
So yeah! That was Disney. It was super awesome.
5 comments:
YAY GIRAFFFFFFFFFEEE! and cute cute pics!! :) I want to go to Disneyworld! Please tell me you got ears. Please tell me. :)
Me likey this post. Especially the giraffe at the end, but I am DYING to see baby shower pics and WILL NOT wait a week to see them. You have until midnight on Tuesday evening to get the pics up on the blog or else......
like the two ladies above me, me encantan los jirafes! (um, i may have spelled some or all of that incorrectly...)
i am jealous with a capital J about your disneyworld visit! so glad you had a blast, cupcake!!! xo
FUN! happiest place on earth!!!
Yeah, P and I pretty much took that yetty for the ride of its life. And i'm still shaking from the Tower of Terror. Muuuaaahahaah! So much fun
Post a Comment