Now, without further ado:
Mount Monadnock. This was literally taken from the side of the highway!
See? We're on the side of the highway!
Hawkeye likes car rides!
The cake that Pam ordered! It was so cute, and matched the invitation that she sent, except for one detail: Pam had them change the monkey in the tree to an owl! I thought it was adorable.
Side view of cake. Italian Buttercream, for the record.
Petit fours=always delish
So, I took a lot of pics of the food - new camera and all...So here's a cheeseboard!
Oh hi! I am some vegetables!
I helped out with the fruit basket... :)
There were eventually two versions of punch - one with vodka and one without. I think I am the only one that drank the "virgin" punch!
there were the cutest toys on this tree decoration- made from Pam's easter tree.
Ladies talkin' round the food....Hawkeye keeps an eye out for crumbs!
I made Pam pose with the cake, though she refused to be the one to serve it!
Mmm punch (thanks Maria for the recipe)
This is all that was left. I ate some the following day and think it might have actually gotten BETTER in the fridge! It was delicious.
Pam and Hank are the awesome
Hey belly! What's happenin'?
Hawkeye likes the new Ergo Carrier!
He liked this one too.
The shower was awesome and everyone was so generous. We had a lot of fun putting all of Little Dude's kit in his new room upon my return.
THANKS AGAIN to two people that I can say, without a doubt, are THE COOLEST INLAWS IN THE WORLD.
10 comments:
you looks the huge. and i mean that in a huge, gorgeous, i am jealous bc i want to pat it kind of way.
Fuck Brooke! Move closer.
wah wah wah.
wow, suddenly you look, um, super pregnant! cannot wait to touch it!
what a beautiful shower. your mum-in-law out did herself.
OMG Hawkeye in the baby things is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! haha! ANd you look so pregnant that I want to touch your baby now. Like now. I cant wait to see you Thurs!!!
Aghhh I love these pics because
A. It looks like the shower ROCKED. I want a piece of that cake like right now!
B. You're pregnant! As in your belly is this adorable preggo belly and I can't belive he will be here soon! Love it!
gd, brooke, you're so fucking cute. happy baby shower! xo
Awww... THE punch! Nummy. You look great, and I want to move to the NE too. I might have to settle for DC area though.
Oh my gosh you look so great with your baby belly!!! That cake looked amazing and delicious!
BIG! big, you suddenly look big! ;-) babybabybaby!!! um, that cake is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen in my life. your MIL ROCKS. and seeing hank's picture makes me miss him and his awesome classes. dude, i can't wait to see your face tomorrow. xoxo!
Hi Love
Cute Baby Shower :) I like the dog testing out the baby gear. I like that navy dress too!!
xoxo
A.love
not surprisingly, Pam outdid herself. You look very gorgeous in the blue dress - and cute and comfy with the baby-holding apparatus
Post a Comment