Friday, August 21, 2009

"How are you feeeeeeeling?"

do people just not know what to say to pregnant people? i think it's sweet that people
care about me and even more so now that i am WITH CHILD or whatever, but I swear at school
at least 10 people per day ask me how i am feeling. well, i am fine! don't give me
an excuse to bitch about stuff, cause i will. do i look like i don't feel fine? i don't
get it! i know it's super dumb to be annoyed about - blame the hormones - people have the best of
intentions when they say it, but for some reason it kinda bugs me.

but for the record? I'M FIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

melissa said...

i love you, and i love this post. and if i, by chance, forget about this and ask you the next time i see you about how you're feeling, this comment is written permission to slap the shit out of me, as i will represent anyone who's ever said it. i can take the heat. :)

p.s. my favorite part is "don't give me an excuse to bitch." i feel that way alllllll the time, and i'm not even preggers. the future for me is BLEAK. :)

Leslie Robus said...

Ditto!!! I understand. My boss asks me EVERY day and then continues to tell me that I look tired. Well duh...I am growing another human in me.

Hope you are feeling well though! hehe....

Jennifer said...

Glad to see a new post. So how are you feeling?