thanks for the sweet comments, all. i assure you i feel more "puffy" than "lovely", but i'll take it. it must be pretty obvious because i have been asked about 20 times at school in the last two days how i am feeling. it's second trimester, guys! i feel pretty much fine!
can't wait to start feeling him move around though....
2 comments:
Oh I know. I can remember wanting to feel her something terrible. I actually look forward to my next pregnancy just to feel the baby inside. Oh it is wonderful! One of the best things life has to offer.
2nd trimester = amazing. run a marathon, clean the whole house, jump up and down energy for me. don't know if it's b/c i spent the whole 1st feeling crappy so it was just a relief or if i really had that much energy.
more pictures! you look lovely.
Post a Comment