BEAUTIFUL! simply beautiful.
oh big, you look so pretty!!!
you look great!
you look like a fertility goddess! love the baby bump!
PLEASE frame this! If it wouldnt be creepy, I'D frame this it's so darn good! Wow, B, you look gorgeous!!!
I love you. I love the fetus knight belly. I love the dress. :)
omg. I was just thinking, wow, I never could have imagined I'd see this image all those years ago in 318 when we were mere children. You look beautiful - an absolute vision of serenity and calm
jeezum crow, brooke. i have never seen you more beautiful, and i think i've seen you looking pretty damn good before. :)i love it. i seriously got a little choked up. xoxo
came back to look at that bump again. love you.
omg!!! you look amazing!!! Seriously, you are glowing!!
hi! very pretty i like your flowing dress :)alove
Post a Comment
11 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! simply beautiful.
oh big, you look so pretty!!!
you look great!
you look like a fertility goddess! love the baby bump!
PLEASE frame this! If it wouldnt be creepy, I'D frame this it's so darn good! Wow, B, you look gorgeous!!!
I love you. I love the fetus knight belly. I love the dress. :)
omg. I was just thinking, wow, I never could have imagined I'd see this image all those years ago in 318 when we were mere children. You look beautiful - an absolute vision of serenity and calm
jeezum crow, brooke. i have never seen you more beautiful, and i think i've seen you looking pretty damn good before. :)
i love it.
i seriously got a little choked up. xoxo
came back to look at that bump again. love you.
omg!!! you look amazing!!! Seriously, you are glowing!!
hi! very pretty i like your flowing dress :)
alove
Post a Comment