Saturday, March 28, 2009

i graduated!

you're now reading the blog of a graduate of Wilton Cake Decorating, Course 1. Check out my elegant roses:



I look forward to taking another class, but want to switch days, so it may have to wait until May, when I know they are planning to offer Course 2 on Tuesdays.

Tomorrow: pics of my dog frolicking in the snow!

6 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

wow, that is beautiful! congrats on graduating, can't wait to see more of your gorgeous cake creations. i wish we were nearer... i'd bake cupcakes and you could decorate them. ;)

meredith said...

dude, that is beautiful (not to mention delicious looking). Congrats, grad!

melissa said...

purdy purdy. good work, popsicle. :)

Jennifer said...

Sooooo pretty and yummy (I know from experience)!!

Jax said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! :) Congrats, lovely! "And let them eat cake!"

Sarah said...

it was good to see you too. you guys did a great job on the shower; everything was lovely.