my dear dad, Stephen Lee Apker, is now at rest.
he died yesterday afternoon in hospice's care and several family members including me, Becky, and my grandma, were there.
i'll miss him very much, needless to say.
services are friday, 2pm, freeman-harris funeral home. i tell you this not because i expect anyone to come ( i don't, i promise) but because people keep asking.
here are a couple of photos.




10 comments:
oh, brooke. I'm sending you warm thoughts. thank you for sharing those photos--what a lucky pair. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
You know I am here for you! And you aren't asking, but I am trying to get out of my 1230 meeting in time to make the funeral. Even if I don't make it, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Oh, and I'll be bringing food... at some point over the next few days. :)
I am so sorry, Brooke. I so wish that I could be with you right now. Know that I am thinking of you. Sending all my love.... xoxo.
Hey Brooke, So sorry to hear the news. It happened so fast but I guess that's a blessing in so many ways. Teresa and I are here for you if you need anything. Please just ask. It was good to see you last Friday and glad you stopped by your old office. We have missed you so much. Our best to you and your family. Patty
I'm so sorry, Brooke. Please know that we are thinking about you here in Arkansas.
Those are incredibly sweet pictures, I love them.
I'm so sorry, Brooke. I'm here for you anytime, any place....Thoughts and prayers with you guys right now. Love.
Sending lots of love and peaceful thoughts your way right now. So sorry for your loss. I love the pics. I now know where those gorgeous cheekbones of yours came from.
XXX
Lauren R
Brooke, I just heard the sad news. I'm thinking about and praying for you and your family in your time of loss.
Hi Brooke
I am sorry to hear about your father. I am thinking of you. :-)
Ashley Vedros
Brooke, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Those are great pictures. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment