we are finally back in our own house as of a couple of hours ago, and have tried to offer our home to any who are still without, though no takers as yet. not much else to report, we are trying to do laundry and clean, and get to pick up our dogs tomorrow. i'm quite excited to get back to the regular routine!
6 comments:
i'm SO GLAD you're home!!! miss you, b. hope everything's going well. : )
Yay!! Thats good news :)
SO GLAD to hear that! enjoy being home... xoxo
I am ueber jealous. They are telling me Tuesday night. I am READY!!!
So jealous! But happy for you guys!
I'm so gald ya'll are back in your home and with power. You kept such a positive attitude. I would have been grumbling a bit more it being this close to Christmas and schedules being this hectic!
Post a Comment