jumping in the pool in our dresses was MY FAVORITE! what a great idea that was. : ) i'm having some post-traumatic stress issues. my traumatic stress being that we had to leave. : (
1. I love the photos. 2. I love Sarah's hair short! 3. I love Kat's hair dark 4. I love that you took so many fun pictures b/c I SO wanted to be there... 5. Did I mention I love the photos? 6. You all looked gorgeous.. esp the bride. :)
the pictures are amazing, you all look amazing, jenny looks so happy and glow-y and just freaking gorgeous, i love the brookers and the sasspot's adorable bobs and i miss you all! ;)
I LOVE your pictures. Thanks for taking more than my sister so I could see it all! You looked super thin and hot in that bridesmaid dress! So beautiful..sigh.
10 comments:
That place looks gorgeous! I need a vacation! Everything looks like it went really well...
jumping in the pool in our dresses was MY FAVORITE! what a great idea that was. : ) i'm having some post-traumatic stress issues. my traumatic stress being that we had to leave. : (
Looks like so much fun!
your pictures are way better than mine. i want them all. :)
1. I love the photos.
2. I love Sarah's hair short!
3. I love Kat's hair dark
4. I love that you took so many fun pictures b/c I SO wanted to be there...
5. Did I mention I love the photos?
6. You all looked gorgeous.. esp the bride. :)
Everyone looks so pretty and happy! I'm glad you had a good time. Lets play soon and you can tell us ALL about it!
You girls look gorgeous! I can't believe you got in the pool, that's hilarious. Great pictures!
all i can say is wow!!!!
the pictures are amazing, you all look amazing, jenny looks so happy and glow-y and just freaking gorgeous, i love the brookers and the sasspot's adorable bobs and i miss you all! ;)
I LOVE your pictures. Thanks for taking more than my sister so I could see it all! You looked super thin and hot in that bridesmaid dress! So beautiful..sigh.
Post a Comment