Wednesday, June 20, 2007

this is why i'm hot:

because our thermostat is out at the house. the lady from the heat and air place is installing a new one right now.

this is why i'm not hot:
i forgot to take ANY PICTURES WITH LAURA WHILE SHE WAS HERE aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. maybe it was like, a subconscious thing because she was all tan and skinny and had a really cute pair of bermudas, and i was just jealous. either way it sucks!

ALSO SUCKY: hank, my father in law, leaves for NEW STINKING HAMPSHIRE in a week!
boo hiss! my last hope is that the house somehow won't sell and pam will have to stay forever and ever! her friend chuck and i were joking about buying this old hearse he saw and putting it on cinderblocks in the driveway, and like finding some old bones and planting them in the yard, juuuuuuust sticking out of the ground, and putting rotten food or deceased rodents in the crawlspace.....anything to get them not to leave us!
:)

5 comments:

care said...

now I have that song stuck in my head. thank you kindly.

also, for the house, I recommend not going the smelly-stuff-in-the-crawlspace direction. that might actually make them leave to get away from the stench!

maybe paint the house bright orange? that would surely be a purchasing deterrent. :)

Sarah said...

i know what it's like to have parents moving about and it truly sucks. this too you shall survive though, and you'll have a really cool place to go visit!

and yes, we need to plan for you to come to okc soon. we should plan a girl's trip or something.

Maria said...

I hear you! I think I am in denial that they are actually leaving. It can't possibly be true, can it?

Maybe we can hide somewhere and haunt the place while people are looking at it?

Jax said...

google reader, where art thou? Sigh. I wish I got google at work.. You should be ashamed for the lack of photos. You are a disappointment to our friendship. Love you.

Angela said...

i still can't believe they're moving!!