brooke! i love the bistro painting! you don't do payment plans, do you?
yum chicken and cold lemonade. ;) best parts of a festival. hope it was great!
Did one of them have a dinosaur head on? That's INCREDIBLE. :)
we had FUN!!
is that kid wearing a pinata? ha ha i love it!
looks like so much fun!ps-your art rocks. :)
Gah! I'm so sorry I missed it AGAIN!! Next year, I know NO ONE graduating! :) I miss you, B! Happy houring soon?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
brooke! i love the bistro painting! you don't do payment plans, do you?
yum chicken and cold lemonade. ;)
best parts of a festival. hope it was great!
Did one of them have a dinosaur head on? That's INCREDIBLE. :)
we had FUN!!
is that kid wearing a pinata? ha ha i love it!
looks like so much fun!
ps-your art rocks. :)
Gah! I'm so sorry I missed it AGAIN!! Next year, I know NO ONE graduating! :) I miss you, B! Happy houring soon?!
Post a Comment