Tuesday, January 23, 2007

where is my walker?

good god i am old. and boring. and lame.

i am wearing conservative clothing.
i am drinking sleepytime tea.
getting up early.
cooking several days' worth of meals ahead of time (oh hello BECOMING MY MOTHER, how are you doing?)
i am organizing my garage.

when did i become such a snoozefest?

next week: mowhawk. fuschia.

7 comments:

care said...

you are funny.

do you need tennis balls for your walker yet? :)

I can't wait to see your mohawk. And if you feel the need to be a little more conservative, go for dreds. yeah, that's the ticket!

katandkarl said...

with blue highlights please.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I went out for the first time since before Christmas just last night. I'm lame too- I feel ya!

Lauryl Lane said...

you? boring? nevahhhhhh! you are way too creative to be boring, my love. seriously. miss you!

Sarah said...

embrace your old fart-e-ness. it's hot.

and come cook for me.

Angela said...

i <3 sleepytime tea!

Leah Billings said...

(...in response to your comment on my blog...)

No magazines or anything...it just comes out of my head (I guess it helps that I got my first degree in interior design).