this is a blog. all about shoes.
with xmas here and a new job on the horizon, i had to gets me some new kicks for work and play. my dear husband (aka santa) brought me these sweet babies right here:
classic!
and these i actually got over thanksgiving in 'bama but they were like seventeen bucks at some weirdly great store they had there in tiny alexander city:
classics, literally.
and some ballet flats that i bought whilst xmas shopping for my grandma:
nothing like shopping for someone else and buying stuff for you. the snakeskin is faux, but the cute is real.
mmm, patent:
i haven't actually worn these yet. sweet virgin shoe action!
okay, i finally caved. they are doofy, but so, so comfortable:
mary jane crocs. cuter than the original, at least.
so, not to leave out my dear husband, he got some sweet new work shoes over the break as well. my husband is t-u-f-f to fit in the foot particularly (he doesnt like it when i say he has flintstone feet but its kinda TRUE) so we were SO SO pleased when we finally found these:
even though they cost more than all of my above shoes, combined!
who still has the fresh prince song in their head RIGHT NOW? show of hands!
9 comments:
where did you get the black patent leather ones? soooo cute!
long live the chucks! I'm wearing my black chucks today, actually. we can be shoe sistas! :)
I do! I do (have the Fresh Prince song in my head!)!
I don't have any chucks. Shameful, but true.
hahaha fabulous post. me love shoes.
p.s. especially VIRGIN SHOES!! sigh.
why does P only get one new pair?! i like the snake skin ones best :)
ang- new york and company of ALL places...bizarre. wore them today. pain level for 14 h of wear: average!
yo fresh prince. i love that show.
my favorite shoes are the shiny pat-n-leathers... or however you spell that. urm and the ballet flats are yummy too. you have fabulous taste in shoes.
Since you brought up shoes...I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a new pair of camel colored knee boots! I HAD to throw out my old pair (that I bought in 2002) that I <3ed soooo much, but they looked hideous! I want another pair..I mean are they that out of style that nobody carries them....I don't care!...let me know if you see some on a shopping escapade. Please!
Post a Comment