Tuesday, October 03, 2006

intermission magazine

shameless self-promotion time!!!



here are a few scans of an article about the exhibition i am in that opens tonight (from 6-9 pm at the PAC gallery with free food) from the PAC's Intermission Magazine. (source: www.tulsapac.com)
















































yay for article, boo for looking fat in it.


happy tuesday everyone- and remember- tomorrow we get NEW LOST!!!!!

7 comments:

Jax said...

YAY!!!! I am SOOO coming tonight!! :) I'm excited!! I wasnt sure that I would get to, but it looks like I can! I love the pic in the magazine btw.. you rock my socks. And... can I bring a camera?

care said...

that's SO awesome!

thanks for participating in self-promo :)

Sarah said...

1) you don't look fat in that picture
2) yay for being in a real magazine!!!!!
3) good self-promotion--it's just something that has to be done.
4) BIG week for YOU!
art show. check. close on a house. check.
Have fun tonight.

Sarah said...

if it were not so far away i would come too :(

Carol said...

HOLY SHITE my Grand Lil' is famous! Famous I tell you!!!! Yay for Brooke!!!!!

Lauryl Lane said...

that's pretty serious stuff, Intermission magazine! ;) yay for you. wish i could be at your opening. oh that sounds so gloriously legitimate, "your exhibition opening." love it! have fun. and you look awesome in the pic- as always. fat my ass!

Susan said...

You call THAT fat? WHATEVER!