HAHAHAHA!!! You're silly!! No, I allow myself scheduled email time.. it's kinda pathetic actually. I have made an itinerary for every hour of every day. It's sad.. hahahaha.. We MUST get together soon though.. I'll call ya today or tomorrow... :)
love the crayons-you crazy talented woman, you! hey, had fun last night with you at jill's... we should do that sorta thing more often, and maybe include paul so poor sammy doesn't have to hear us talking about make up? ;)
oooohhh! speaking of crayons... I was at the student union yesterday and bought a new box of crayons. LOVELY! and they smell so good. opening a fresh box is such a luxury.
5 comments:
hooray!!!
thanks for sharing. :)
i
f
u
c
k
i
n
g
l
o
v
e
t
o
c
o
l
o
r
HAHAHAHA!!! You're silly!! No, I allow myself scheduled email time.. it's kinda pathetic actually. I have made an itinerary for every hour of every day. It's sad.. hahahaha.. We MUST get together soon though.. I'll call ya today or tomorrow... :)
love the crayons-you crazy talented woman, you! hey, had fun last night with you at jill's... we should do that sorta thing more often, and maybe include paul so poor sammy doesn't have to hear us talking about make up? ;)
oooohhh! speaking of crayons... I was at the student union yesterday and bought a new box of crayons. LOVELY! and they smell so good. opening a fresh box is such a luxury.
Post a Comment