today is my friday bitches! hahahaha. three day work week rules.
i moved offices yesterday!
i am throwing audra a wedding shower saturday along with jackie wells and alexis trotter. for this shower i will make my first quiche. wish me luck. this is also why i am taking tomorrow off- to clean/bake all day!
recently, laura gave me (and paul) the most beautiful gerbera daisies! i spent a ridiculous amount of time photographing them one day. i shall post them for you!







aren't they beautiful?!?!
9 comments:
pretty pretty
and that couch is hot!
they ARE beautiful! I especially like the little one where you can see all the backs of the flowers. for some reason I think those are so pretty!
what photo software do you use to make the pictures do neato things?
pretty!
nice b funk.
"went to bed...bumbed his head...and didn't get up in the morning...."
kinda morbid if you think about it...and we sang this as children?!
pretty pictures... I must make you jealous and say that I am on permanent weekends for 10 weeks! What a beautiful thought! Good luck with the shower!
good seeing you and paul last night! flowers are gorgeous-- particularly like that last shot. wouldn't that look cool on a canvas, like the kind kodak.com will do? wow. hope the shower today is fabu! xoxo
i really like the pic behind your couch.
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment