ps- today is art day...you should take five minutes out of your day today, everyone, and think about or make some art! use crayons if you want! crayons are coooool!
Thanks Brooke Apker Knight! I appreciate you being so thoughtful!!! you rock. much love.
know what? I actually have crayons in my desk. because on bad days...guess what I do at lunch...so, though today is not a bad day, perhaps it's a wednesday-crayon-day. pity it's only a 48 set instead of 96.
mmm. pity indeed. i dont own a box of 96 either...maybe i will buy myself one!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks Brooke Apker Knight! I appreciate you being so thoughtful!!!
you rock.
much love.
know what? I actually have crayons in my desk. because on bad days...guess what I do at lunch...
so, though today is not a bad day, perhaps it's a wednesday-crayon-day. pity it's only a 48 set instead of 96.
mmm. pity indeed. i dont own a box of 96 either...maybe i will buy myself one!
Post a Comment