they go together so well!
a familial update: both my grandma and my aunt had surgery yesterday and came through it with flying colors. my grandma's surgery was for her back, and my aunt received a new pacemaker. i spent a good bit of time with grandma last night, and will be doing so quite a bit for the next week or two. she got out of bed and walked for a couple of minutes yesterday- with the nurse's help of course- and is enjoying the self-administered morphine as often as is allowed!
art, then- hanging with grandma at the orthopedic hospital, i got the chance to draw a tiny bit, so that's good. in addition, there are a couple of updates over at the ol' brooke knight art page. i am taking your submissions for a new name, however, as there is already a prominent professor and artist by the name of brooke a knight floating around on the interweb thingy. b.a.knight art? brooke apker knight art? something funny? i dont know.
3 comments:
well, I have to say you do have a pretty cool maiden name, so I think you should do brooke apker knight art. or, um, BAKA? ;) bak art? but could you just do "brooke knight" and leave the A out?
all hail the queen is AWESOME.
and I'm grad to hear your family is recovering well. surgery is always scary.
Glad that the fam is doing well! One of these day when I have moolah, I'm going to buy some art from you. Just you wait!
Happy to hear the surgeries went well! I hope for a speedy recovery for them both. Don't steal their morphine.. unless you're donating to friends.. lol! Kidding. Glad to hear everything is good, though.
As for the art, hmm.. I like Carrie's suggestions and I also think you have a pretty cool name for a site.
Post a Comment