Thursday, March 16, 2006

i smell a personality crisis coming on...

yeah, not really. but fun to say.

so i have been thinking...

and i am planning to adopt a new life attitude. you know, at least a little. cause i blab too much...and have a tendency to get flustered, or pissy, far too quickly. and life's too short for that shizz. so i have a new philosophy: CAUTIOUS and CALM. we'll see how that goes, meh?

also i have been checking out toothpaste for dinner and similar sites where people like, post a drawing every day. and its funny. and unapologetic. and detached. and i kinda wish i was like that. something to think about. drawing something every day would prolly be good. thoughts are welcome.

oh and lemme finally post my green beer pics cause the karl and kat hills will be here TOMORROW bitches. and that is TEH AWESOME. and tonight i am whipping up some badass deviled eggs. and trying to decide how gross it would be if i dyed the fillings green.









shamRAWK.
-b



















isnt this chick cute? i think she's presh.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the blog layout. as for the new life goal-- cautious & calm, i could use a little bit of that too.

Lauryl Lane said...

I'm a-likin the green very very. And I like the life goal. Mine has always been "Well-behaved women rarely make history..." b/c it reminds me that it's okay to be me and not live up to other people's ideals for me!

care said...

yes, excellent attitude! and also alliteration! :)

Elizabeth Spann said...

Mmmm green brewski. You should boil the eggs in green water, so the egg whites get green. Like Easter eggs. Delish.
Have fun this weekend, people! Take blog-worthy pictures!

Susan said...

I don't think green deviled eggs are gross at all...just festive...of course I grew up eating green eggs and ham every St. Patrick's Day morning. My Mom made them for me and my brother. I continued the tradition til...well today. Maybe we'll have them tomorrow when I actually have time to cook breakfast.