i will be taking pics of its progress and posting them. cause you all care. riiiiight.
today i ask you this:
what dessert should i make for easter? i might make two, not sure. anyway tell me what you think sounds the best:
1) easter bunny cake- this is made with a carrot cake and super cute!

2)cranberry orange mini-muffins

3)key lime mini-cupcakes

4) sugar cookies frosted with easter designs
5)easter basket cake, made with yellow cake

6) easter basket cupcakes

7) some amazing recipe you have and want to share with me!
7 comments:
OMG. I am SO HUNGRY reading your blog! I vote for all of the above.. no shit. Make all you can and donate it to the Jackie likes cake fund. I LOVE anything key lime, so that's my vote.
i'm with the cute bunny rabbit cake. not only is it very festive, but carrot cake rocks.
the key lime cupcakes are totally cute.
or, are you a sec and the city fan? or just a super-yummy-cupcake fan? if so, I can give you a recipe for new york city's magnolia bakery cupcakes (from the magnolia bakery cookbook). they taste so much like the original and they are so so so good. and you can just make the icing all easter-ee. and a few with key lime flavoring for jackie...
i say make them all and then invite me over to test-taste!
i'm with everyone else--- make them all!!!!!!!!!
If you have to choose I think you should do #6, the cute little easter basket cupcakes...adorable and probably won't take 8 hours to make. Boston is cold!
Bunny cake!
Post a Comment