btw. my little ponies are totally on their way back iN! i see them all the time at the LG. isn't that sweet? i love them.
Love me some my little ponies!!!! I used to cut the tails off mine..strange??? Or just destined to be a stylist?? Hmm....
My little ponies even smelled good! They had some sweet scent...am I crazy?
My little ponies were the shiznit! I mean really who doesn't love them!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
btw. my little ponies are totally on their way back iN! i see them all the time at the LG. isn't that sweet? i love them.
Love me some my little ponies!!!! I used to cut the tails off mine..strange??? Or just destined to be a stylist?? Hmm....
My little ponies even smelled good! They had some sweet scent...am I crazy?
My little ponies were the shiznit! I mean really who doesn't love them!!!!!
Post a Comment