here is my most current one. pretty exciting huh? it's almost obselete and i only made it this morning, cause there's now lots more to do. boo hiss!
"menus" denotes the new menu redesign i am doing for baxters. very exciting!weekend was good. ish. harold and maude ruled. so did hanging at tin dog 2 nights in a row. hangover did not rule. old balls.
you've probably not heard of it but go see The New World if you can. it's good. and deep. by terrence malik, who did The Thin Red Line. they used all natural lighting in this very artsy retelling of the pocohontas/john smith story. but no amount of explanation will do justice. see it if you can. its good.
i will be out of town for work wed-friday midday, fyi- going to a monument builders convention in savannah, georgia. yee-haw!
sorry i dont have anything more exciting to say!
4 comments:
i'm a list maker too. Sometimes I'll even write things on my lists that I've already accomplished just so I can mark them off. Ha!
oh i've TOTALLY done that. so satisfying!
Lists rule! So gratifying. I expand on tasks so I have more to mark off. For example, instead of just "clean house," I'll write "clean bathrooms", "laundry", "dishes", "clean out garage", etc. Seth thinks I'm silly.
oh yeah, totally do the list thing... i feel that i've accomplished so much more if i can cross it off! have fun in georgia, love!
Post a Comment