hey! happy thursday. how you doin? yeah? awesome.today i get to spend lunch at the jewish community center, where hank, my wonderful father-in-law, is receiving an award...i imagine i will learn the details of said award at the actual luncheon.for the occasion, his parents are in town to visit! last night we had some dinner and hung with "MaMa Wanda" and "Grandaddy Floyd" for a few hours after work. friday will be fun too- caitlin is in town (woot!) and so i think that everyone is going to go to the white lion for dinner - friends AND family, and laura will be working so that would be the fun.we're also hanging with my cousins, and hosting caitlin at our house this weekend! good times.we'd love to see g love and special sauce in concert on sunday night, but i doubt we'll have time/energy/funds!there will be a rousing game of perudo and b's famous margaritas at the knight abode on friday if you want to come!
I think Lin looks cute with panties (or as Aud would say "hmm-hmms") on her head! LOL! :) YAY for a fun weekend...and I like the multicolored blog entry. I'm a fan...officially. :)
5 comments:
I think Lin looks cute with panties (or as Aud would say "hmm-hmms") on her head! LOL! :) YAY for a fun weekend...and I like the multicolored blog entry. I'm a fan...officially. :)
jax. you look a tad bit intoxicated in this shot... hmm.... so does lin.... heheehe.
you should MAKE time and get over the exhaustion to go see g-love...I saw them a couple months ago and they were pretty great...
well we saw them like a year ago if that counts!
yay for Perudo!!
Post a Comment