You look fab in them all, woman!! both the ones of you and Paul look BLURRY! DAMN CAMERA! So, I just cropped Jenny and myself out of another.. Good times! Thanks for the invitation to celebrate!! Glad it was last night since it looks HORRIBLE outside today. Where is the SUN damnit!?!
of course, the last time it snowed in the triangle area 1/4 inch of precipitation caused a national emergency, so perhaps I should be careful what I ask for...
5 comments:
You look fab in them all, woman!! both the ones of you and Paul look BLURRY! DAMN CAMERA! So, I just cropped Jenny and myself out of another.. Good times! Thanks for the invitation to celebrate!! Glad it was last night since it looks HORRIBLE outside today. Where is the SUN damnit!?!
which is weird because it is like snowing but by friday it is supposed to be like 59 degrees....
I'm totally jealous. I want it to snow here... :(
of course, the last time it snowed in the triangle area 1/4 inch of precipitation caused a national emergency, so perhaps I should be careful what I ask for...
hi love i am ready to get rowdy are you having a shin dig xmas eve night? baller love xoxo
You both look beautiful! Belated HBD, Paul!
Post a Comment