

um, so...no one ever told me about the INCREDIBLY rapid rate at which pumpkins deteriorate. we've had quite an interesting science experiment going on at the knight abode regarding mold growth rates on intricately carved jack o' lanterns. i have a couple of pics of stewie, from family guy, though they certainly don't do him much justice. and man. my harry potter one was so good. mike and angela and paul can attest to this. but it had lots of small parts and by the time we actually got around to taking pics it came out looking rather sickly and picasso-esque. it's too painful to post. next year my punkins will be even more badass, but i will do them THE DAY BEFORE rather than 5-7 days before. so i have a kind of sad post today, but that's all right, cause it's all hallow's eve. go have fun, kids!
5 comments:
Aw! I like your little orange people! :) See, but if they're deteriorating, you wont hate the little brats that steal them and smash them in the street.. I always hated that when I was a kid. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I can vouch for Brooke- the pumpkins were AMAZING!!
I love it! You are seriously talented with the pumpkin carving. It may be your calling. Eat lots of candy tonight!!
Once again I have to say how friggin awesome you are! I mean anytime I try and carve a pumpkin that isn't nose and a silly little mouth comes up disasterous for me. Have a wonderful Halloween!
Ok, I wasn't even going to carve mine. I was just going to leave it on the porch whole, but now I've been inspired. I shall go home this afternoon and carve away.
Post a Comment