hahaa... you got spammed.. how is that for commenting?? private road construction = very important in brooke's (otherwise known as dbkaren) life... you are nutty. but i love you and i will comment on your blog.... comment begger.
bitch!
i hate you too! i mean, i love you too. had fun last night, let's not forget we said we'd do it more often... xoxo lauryl
I have commented... but not in a while. Sorry. That's a nice set of pumpkins you got there!
I love pumpkins. I love Halloween. Wonderful fall arrangement, Knights.
The pumpkins have multipied like 8 times since the last time I was at your house. Very Cute!
how festive! I'm still trying to drag Mike out to the pumpkin patch with me.
Wow, you make my pumpkin (singular) arrangement on my porch look sad and lonely. I'll have to get him some friends now!
ha ha douchebag Karen...i worked with this lady i hated named Karen!Oh Dane!
i am glad to see that some one else has some halloween spirit!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hahaa... you got spammed.. how is that for commenting?? private road construction = very important in brooke's (otherwise known as dbkaren) life...
you are nutty.
but i love you and i will comment on your blog.... comment begger.
bitch!
i hate you too! i mean, i love you too. had fun last night, let's not forget we said we'd do it more often... xoxo lauryl
I have commented... but not in a while. Sorry. That's a nice set of pumpkins you got there!
I love pumpkins. I love Halloween. Wonderful fall arrangement, Knights.
The pumpkins have multipied like 8 times since the last time I was at your house. Very Cute!
how festive! I'm still trying to drag Mike out to the pumpkin patch with me.
Wow, you make my pumpkin (singular) arrangement on my porch look sad and lonely. I'll have to get him some friends now!
ha ha douchebag Karen...i worked with this lady i hated named Karen!
Oh Dane!
i am glad to see that some one else has some halloween spirit!!!
Post a Comment