Wednesday, March 17, 2010

yeesh.

been a month since i published. you'd think having the most awesome baby ever (CLEARLY i am biased, can you blame me) would be enough to get me to blog again...but so far, so bad. perhaps being busy with him is to blame? i dunno.

anyway. blogging's gotten so, like, serious these days. don't you think? most people that do it are pretty into it. that, and the availability of the twitters and the book of the face to keep in touch with folks and overshare - all these things together make me not so motivated to blog. i'm thinking of throwing in the proverbial towel.

quitter.

see, i don't like that either!

hmm. we'll see what happens.


i do know that i love this lil guy:

and his daddy's pretty cool too.

6 comments:

katandkarl said...

awwww i love that little guy. i still love blogging (maybe always will?) so that is why i continue. i think it less an overshare and more a i will look back and laugh. though no use doing something that stresses you. love you. want to see you. let's skype soon OR SOMETHING.

Jax said...

AWwwww look at that! He's so freaking adorable!! I know.. blogging is definitely getting more serious. I used to hate it when I got no comments.. then I got like 35 and was overwhelmed bc I wanted to reply to them all. I was seriously losing sleep over the whole ordeal trying to comment and be a good blogger friend. haha. I'm kinda weird, aren't I? ANyway...I agree with Kat.. no need to do something that stresses you! I vote for keeping it and just blogging when you can b/c I love to read it!

Maria said...

Maybe I am incognito... People rarely comment on my blog, but I keep writing.

:)

Unknown said...

So here's the deal about blogging. I did a REALLY good job right before and after M was born which I mean is weird (the after part because your busy). I miss it. Mostly because it is so wonderful to go back and see the journey ya know. It's like this amazing baby journal with your friends thoughts and stuff. Anyways I am pledging to do more of it because it makes me happy. So if it makes you happy go for it and if not screw it. Thats my advice. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Sarah said...

right! i feel so much pressure with the blog these days. stupid. i always try to keep it in perspective - it is for lucia and the sake of our family memories. if anyone wants to read about it, they can and if not ... well...

your little man is precious.

Lauryl Lane said...

only blog if you feel like it! blogs aren't that fun to read when you feel the writer just wrote because they felt they had to. we don't need anything else in our lives that give us pressure to conform. do what you feel like. that said, i do enjoy it when you share pics of that super cute baby of yours (geez, he's starting to look a lot like paul, right? or am i just thinking that b/c i'm seeing them in a picture together?)

love you, big! ;-)