Friday, February 05, 2010

growing up so fast

so, parker's 10 weeks old. ten weeks of joy and tears and growing and feeding and smiling and crying and diapers and the whole bit.

when he was a mere three weeks old or so, carrie was in tulsa and offered to come by and take some pics of him! i'm so happy to have some "newborn" shots to remember how teeny he once was! thank you carrie! check more of her work out at www.carrierrichardson.com.

here are my faves.




8 comments:

Angela said...

the last 2 are my favorites!!

Lauryl Lane said...

he's such a cutie! i LOVE that last shot. precious.

katandkarl said...

so cute. i love the first one!

Sarah said...

ahhh! i love these! the last one is my favorite, but really, they are all my favorites.

Unknown said...

I was just wondering about those photos - fabulous!

care said...

I am SO GLAD you like them! I had a lot of fun working with you guys and meeting the parkster!

Jennifer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! You made a damn good looking kid. That is all.

melissa said...

he.

is.

PERFECTION.

and so's his mommy. xoxo