He is precious!!! I love him...and you....and Paul I guess! :) haha
so cute!
I don't want to fight about it. I do want to snuggle him, and he needs to wear it big or he'll be out of it before he wears it twice! :)
THE CHEEKS. THE CHEEKS.
OH MY GOD!!! How is he so cute??? I wish I could touch his pretty skin... it looks so perfectly baby-soft. Gorgeous.
hi, i'm parker, and i'm the CUTEST THING ON THE GD PLANET.
oh Parker is the cutest!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is precious!!! I love him...and you....and Paul I guess! :) haha
so cute!
I don't want to fight about it. I do want to snuggle him, and he needs to wear it big or he'll be out of it before he wears it twice! :)
THE CHEEKS. THE CHEEKS.
OH MY GOD!!! How is he so cute??? I wish I could touch his pretty skin... it looks so perfectly baby-soft. Gorgeous.
hi, i'm parker, and i'm the CUTEST THING ON THE GD PLANET.
oh Parker is the cutest!
Post a Comment