Monday, November 16, 2009

tick


tock.


tick


tock.


everything is ready and waiting for him.




the house is clean, the laundry is done, the bags are nearly packed. we're ready when you are, little man! we are trying SO hard to be patient for you.

7 comments:

katandkarl said...

:) you are doing great!

Jax said...

haha.. Cute post, love.. You're kicking ass and taking names! I cannot WAIT to get the call, the text, the tweet.. the WHATEVER! I cannot wait to meet him!! Love love love. :)

Richmond Rookie said...

Agony! Hang in there. Love the ticks and the tocks. We are all feeling it too, but maybe not as much as you :) xoxo

melissa said...

:) xo

Unknown said...

He has hedgehog pajamas? I'm jealous!

Lauryl Lane said...

come on out, parker! it's time to be born!!!

Unknown said...

aghhhh so soon. Hang in there. He will be in your arms in no time!