Wednesday, September 02, 2009

BAM!

I wasn't kidding when I said I will wear anything I can get on my body these days. Today is no exception - dresses are comfortable, and maternity pants suck, so I am wearing lots of old dresses in new ways:


so this is like 28.5 weeks.


BAM! That thing is huge. Amazing to think only about 3lb of my current extra 20 is actually Mister Blank himself....

Tonight I looked back at other preggo pics of all of you friends of mine. I think Iam definitely bigger. Can we blame that on my short-waistedness? Oh wait, i'm several inches taller than any of you? Crap. It's the chocolate then. :)
And yes, I realize comparisons are pointless. But fun! If I had the energy i would post all those pics of all of you at about 30w just for fun. But I want to go to bed.

So anyway, I was looking in the mirror today and thought "there is NO WAY I was ever able to wear this dress without something under! My tatas would have hung right out!"

Here is proof that I did, at Jenny and Jeff's engagement par-tay in 2007. HELLO SKINNY ARMS! I MISS YOU!




RIGHT? Who IS that bitch with the cheekbones?!?!? I shall have them back again someday! :)

Anyway, here is a cute pic of my boo, strumming on the porch. Have I mentioned how awesome it is that he gets home at like 630 these days instead of 10pm? WELL IT IS. AWESOME.



Goodnight moon (yeah it's 9:20 pm. Third tri tireds in full effect!)

5 comments:

melissa said...

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE HAVING A BABY.

um, i mean. you look REAL cute, mama. for real, bug. CUTE. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Maria said...

I think you look great! :)

I'm not pregnant, and I go to bed before 10, so I think that's NORMAL! ;-)

P.S. I was bigger, but I don't think you have a picture of me at 30 weeks... thankfully. LOL!

Ashley said...

Uh, your arms are still skinny!! You look so great :)

katandkarl said...

hey hot mama.

Lauryl Lane said...

your arms have always been skinny, big! you look fantastic and i can't believe we're getting so close to having a baby!!! i mean YOU'RE getting so close, of course. ;-) you're having a baby, and my 'lil is getting married on saturday. i love our chio family so much. xoxo.