Friday, July 10, 2009

here, there, everywhere. including orlando. or, CANT BELIEVE IT, volume 97

so hi! i haven't blogged much and you probably don't care. wanted to let the internets know that it's already time for me to go to my yearbook conference thingie! can you believe it? you probably can - but me not so much.



paul and i both taught camp all week - 8-3 with the children nonstop, no breaks. it's tough work! but it went really well. no complaints. i have also been working until 6 pretty much every night doing office things, then cooking dinner, cleaning something or running to lowes/home depot for a paint sample for baby K's room, and crashing. we are also at work right now (friday night...gross) because we are chaperoning a game night that we host for a small group of middle schoolers once a summer. this is something that is sold in the school's annual auction (we actually sold two of them) and has been a pretty good moneymaker for the school. so i dropped off the dogs to board at the vet (one tear) at 5:30 despite my anxiety attacks about coda's health and mental well-being being there for that long, we're here till 9:30, we go home, and probably ought to pack something, and then catch our 6am flight to orlando. we're excited to go to disney and see meredith and sleep in a nice hotel...and i am super-excited about learning stuff about yearbook advising, arguably my favorite part of my job. but there's still that nagging dog guilt. coda is old. and hasn't been doing well lately. ugh.



aaaaanyway, back to things i can't believe. i can't believe how insanely lucky i am to be twenty-one weeks pregnant! i am starting to get stranger comments and lots of comments from my coworkers and students. i feel enormous and i am currently in denial that i could ever get BIGGER than this, though i have a LONG way to go. but part of me says "there's no way! i am already huge and freaky!!" (seriously, hips, you're wide enough. STOP IT.) so, hopefully i'll have some new bellytastical pics for you from sunny orlando.



hmm, that reminds me, i haven't checked the weather in orlando for this week........


was going to add a photo of the paint color we chose, but can't find a sample that will let me save it. for now, be titillated by the color name: barnyard grass.

5 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

can't wait for those bellytastic photos!

katandkarl said...

me = titillated.

(oh and jealous of your trip!)

Jax said...

SO many things!!
1. I cant wait to see photos of YOU and your next trip! :)
2. I definitely DO care when you're not blogging. I semi stalk you when you blog frequently. Make it happen, hottie.
3. THANK YOU for my bday card!! I had a pile of mail waiting for me when I got back from a work trip that I was putting off going through...and inside it was a bday card from you!!! Awesome surprise-especially in a stack of bills. lol! :)
4. You rock. I'm looking forward to meeting the mini Knight! It will be here before we know it. Wow.

Sarah said...

I remember thinking the same thing... "I'm so big now, how can I get bigger." It is such an amazing thing, (except for the hips getting wider). You look precious, no doubt.

Damn girl- 21 weeks! Awesome. I am sure it is going by much faster for me than it is for you... but still. It seems like just yesterday you were 14.

Jennifer said...

I love all your blogging. It makes me happy and entertains me during a 4am pumping session. Love you