



me=not posting. if i could post at work, i swear you would be infiltrated with bloggitude.
for now, the transitions of my tree. my compu-tor tells me that these pics were taken around the 27th-28th of oct. i knew the tree would turn quick, so i tried to take pics every day or every other day. more tomorrow!
4 comments:
pretty things! i do wish you could blog more, though. i miss you!
me loves pretty leaf colors
PRETTY!!! I love your bloggage. Tell your work to get their manties out of a wad and let you play! haha! Thanks for the hair compliments btw! My girl is awesomesauce. She just bought Ron White Snippers last year..now called Snippers...at 71st and Yale in that shopping center with Sutures. Her name is Wendy: 492-9716. :) She's pretty booked up to get in quickly, but if always just make an appt then if you want in sooner, just tell them to call u if they have a cancellation. I've never had an issue getting in like that. :) YAY!
...and she's SUPER affordable. SUPER.. Think under 100 for two colors and a cut...(I pay like 75, but I dont know if that's the rate she gives me since I've been there forever...but I know she's not much more than that if at all)
Post a Comment