this thing with the cain's is superamazing. if you don't know anything about the cain's ballroom, well, you can check out their site
here. it's a historic location, and i can't even count the number of amazing concerts i have seen there. it is a wonderful opportunity for the students, and as a fundraiser for the foodbank, not only are they able to do some real good in time for thanksgiving but have also gotten some amazing free press. ANOTHER morning show called this AM to book them! i am so proud of my husband and how hard he has worked to make this happen. if you live here, i would really, really be honored by your presence at the show. it's only $2!
below are a few (more than a few, actually) pictures of him with his students over the years. most of these are rather old, so i don't think using the students' faces is any kinda big deal...i hope! these don't even begin to show how hard he has worked to make this happen, but they are pretty cool regardless!










3 comments:
Well, I'm trying to find a sitter. I have another engagement that evening, but I am hoping to make both events. We'll see once I find out about the babysitter. Sorry-- no Amari at Cains...yet.
train. you know what i'm talking about.
VERY exciting. wish i could be there...
Post a Comment