Thursday, August 21, 2008

getting to know youuuuuuuuuu.....

i liked this lil thing from sarah, so i am doin' it too! you english teachers are pretty cool- i was marveling at a similar-but-different first-day-of-school thingie that one of the english teachers did with her middle school students. good stuff!

anyway:
IF I WERE AN ANIMAL, i TOO would be a giraffe. maybe a baby g-raffe - a little wobbly on my leggies.
IF I WERE A MOVIE, i'd be Kill Bill. In my wildest dreams, anyway.
IF I WERE A FOOD, i'd be mashed potatoes with an obscene amount of garlic.
IF I WERE A TV CHARACTER, i'd be Butters from South Park. because someone already took JD from Scrubs.
IF I WERE A PIECE OF CLOTHING, i'd be a black stretch tee. basic, classic, comfy.
IF I WERE A DAY OF THE WEEK, i'd be Sunday in your pj's.
IF I WERE A HOLIDAY, i'd be Labor Day due to the lazy. Halloween 'cause of the candy. Or Thanksgiving in light of the aforementioned mashed taters.
IF I WERE A PIECE OF FURNITURE, i'd be a pillow that is soft without being squishy or easily flattened.
IF I WERE A COLOR, i'd be a deep sagey leafy green. OR the color of a tequila sunrise- red fading to orange. but you cannot make me pick! I love all colors equally! I am not a color-ist!
IF I WERE A U.S. CITY, i'd be Tulsa, probably. Though I'd much rather be Vancouver. OHHH, CAAAAANADA!

3 comments:

care said...

I could resist until you did it. thanks a lot, butters. ;)

Sarah said...

loooove it.

melissa said...

you are so not butters! i mean, i haven't watched a huge amount of south park, but don't they hate butters? or at least pick on him a lot? jeez louise, brooke. i think you're more like murphy brown, cause that broad is f-ing TOUGH as SHIT, just like you. : ) xo