Thursday, June 05, 2008

shave it

hair. not only one of my favorite musicals, but one of my greatest points of stress. grow it out? dye it brown? cut it shorter? bleach it platinum? shave it and get a wicked skull tat? i can never decide.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

shave it and get the wicked skull tat. for sure.

care said...

skull tat. definitely.

or or or.
since you have to like, y'know, teach or instruct or go out in public and look respectable and wigs aren't awesome in the hot hot oklahoma heat, I say shorter (a la apron picture here http://tinyurl.com/57nc9c, yes I scrolled through to find that!) and maybe see if someone can do some temporary dye/washing on it and try another color.

when I was red red red that was just a "colored glaze" that cost me like ten-fifteen bucks. do it to it, lovely!

Lauryl Lane said...

i'm thinking a catherine-zeta-jones-esque bob from the movie "chicago." i think that would be really chic on you with your uber smart glasses. and what about putting lowlights in? that could be interesting...

Maria said...

I'm feeling that hair itch myself! grr... what to do?

katandkarl said...

i am chopping mine.

Sarah said...

ooohhh...llane's idea is smart. i like...

I LOVE BEING OFF FROM SCHOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

miss you sugar, let's get together, ya-ya-ya, we could have lots of fu-un.

Jennifer said...

i like long hair....I just do. Not on everyone but on me and everytime I get the itch to cut it I remember what it was like freshman year in college...ughh. I like to change coloring though....i had super fun being a brunette....although i do like short hair on you hmmmm i shall think and get back to you although i think a darker color would be fun....

melissa said...

skull TAT. skull TAT. skull TAT. no, seriously, get the skull tat.

Anonymous said...

Skull tat. Yes.

Do that whole hair thing at instyle magazine that Angela recommended to me! You can upload a photo of yourself and try different hair.

Also, it's summer, so I vote blonder. You can always go darker in the winter, but going blonder in the winter is just...well...Just go blonder damnit. haha! :)))