Wednesday, May 14, 2008

can't believe

there are so many things that are hard to believe.

- i cant believe it is already may. where did march and april go?
- i cant believe that even though i cant believe it is already may, i am SO ready for the school year to be over!
- i cant believe i havent planned my four art camps that are coming up REAL SOON!
- i cant believe i am seeing RADIOHEAD for the second time on sunday!
- i cant believe how behind i am. at work, at home. ughhhhhhhhhh, i want to take an avoidance nap just thinking about it.
- i cant believe my students are growing up SO FAST!
- i cant believe how much has changed in the last five years.
- i cant believe my parents are gone. i still idolize them so much!
- i cant believe kat is having a baby. that is so cool!
-i cant believe these roses are blooming so prettily!

- i cant believe my family sometimes.
- i cant believe my dogs are such jerks and yet so wonderful too! bipolar doggies?
- i cant believe we have been married nearly four years and i still love him more than i ever thought possible.
- i cant believe we are going to new hampshire again in a month!
- i can't believe how incredibly lucky i am - my life is truly great!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

BEST BLOG POST AWARD!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I love you!

Angela said...

love it. So looking forward to Radiohead!

Anonymous said...

Andrew is going to be SOOOO jealous that you all are seeing Radiohead. I have a very Andrew-sided weekend ahead. Including fishing (bugs and snakes included) and a tennis tournament. boo hiss! I'm pouting...whatev....have fun and lets play soon P-L-EEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEE

Maria said...

I can't believe you actually said yes to keeping The Boy for four days. (But I am forever grateful and owe you big time!)

Jax said...

I also give you the best blog award... love this.. :)

melissa said...

love you brookers. miss you bunches, pretty lady. : )