of FOTD would be that "every day" part, huh. well, perhaps i will remember in the coming week.
and i can't remember if i have already blogged this picture, but since it is of a springtime flower that is since gone, i'll go ahead and get it out of the way.
happy weekend.
5 comments:
purrrrty.
I agree with Kat. :)
Aw. I like the FOTD idea. I dont grow things so I can just see yours. And, uh, saw your text the other night... ITR? WITHOUT ME?! Who are you? Gah.. I thought we were friends... ;) Excited I get to make it to the Riverfield Rocks on Friday (FOR ONCE!!!)
aw, all happy and pretty. more flowers, MORE, MORE!
and, I talked about you and kat and audra and mere this weekend--about how sometimes you just end up with roommates/suitemates in college and you end up being the best of friends and how awesome that is. :)
gorgeous. so pretty! miss you!
Post a Comment