Wednesday, February 27, 2008

that's right


it's a prius.

in the words of my MIL:

Brooke and Paul:

Have you seen this quote?
But it was Obama supporters for whom Buffenbarger saved his most vitriolic contempt, and he proved that the Democratic Party’s coalition is nothing if not fragile. Channeling Howard Beale from the movie "Network," he yelled into the microphone, “Give me a break! I've got news for all the latte-drinking, Prius- driving, Birkenstock-wearing, trust fund babies crowding in to hear him speak! This guy won't last a round against the Republican attack machine. He's a poet, not a fighter.”

You might not be trust fund babies, but now you're latte-drinking, Prius-driving, Birkenstock-wearing Obama supporters!

I couldn't be prouder!

-Pam


the '07 and '08 models are pretty much identical, but ours is an '07 with low miles and pretty much every option but navigation. here's a 360-degree look:

http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/exterior-360.html

the color is called "silver pine mica".

i was a little hesitant at first, but so far i am loving the car. thanks to everyone who listened to me bitch about car-shopping (it is truly evil, particularly in February)!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

mamma likes!

Lauryl Lane said...

oh my god, that's awesome!!! i would love a prius. everyone out here drives them, but aren't they freaking expensive? yay for you!

Maria said...

Ooo.. I WANT one so badly! I can't even tell you. Can I test yours out to see if it is functional with the kiddo? LOL! :)

Jax said...

YAY! I love it! I want one so bad, too! Seriously. I cant wait to ride in it.. Is it SO quiet? I bet it is... Hooray for new cars, the end of the month, and basically Brooke being a rockstar. That is all. :)))))

katandkarl said...

sweet. sweet. sweet.

care said...

color me jealous. er, um, happy for you! yaaaaaaaay brooke! can I come ride in it next weekend when I'm in tulsa? kidding, kidding. but this summer I might have to get an owner's-update, as I've been thinking about buying a prius, too.

but enough about me--yaay for you! yay yay yay! and? totally cute hair. just saying.